Non-Drug Treatment for Various Migraine and Headache Conditions
By utilising the Watson Headache® Approach we treat both the individual and their headache condition.
Conditions that can respond to the Watson Headache® Approach include:
- Migraine with Aura
- Migraine without Aura
- Menstrual Migraine
- Menstrual Related Migraine
- Vestibular Migraine
- Basilar Migraine
- Hemiplegic Migraine
- Abdominal Migraine
- Medication Overuse Headache
- Unresponsive Sinus Headache
- Migraine variants such as Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome
- Tension Type Headache
- Hormonal Headache
- Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalalgia’s including Cluster Headache,
SUNCT - Short-lasting Unilateral Neuralgiform Headache with conjunctival injection and tearing, SUNA - short-lasting unilateral neuralgiform headaches with cranial autonomic features, Chronic Paroxysmal Hemicrania.
- Hemicrania Continua
- Chronic Daily Headache
- Neck Related/Cervicogenic Headache
- Whiplash Associated Headache
- Exercise Induced Headache.
If you're not sure if your condition is appropriate for treatment, feel free to contact us using the form below and we can discuss your situation during a FREE 15 minute telephone clinical consult.